Livin In Flow Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Join Taylor Wray for a weekend of community, learning, exploring and understanding the many layers to Restorative Yoga!
Restorative Yoga is a powerful healing practice as it connects to the many layers in the body - physically, mentally and emotionally. It is a deeply restful, rejuvenating yoga practice that helps us to learn how to relax the body and mind and encourage the body’s innate ability to heal itself.
In Restorative Yoga we incorporate the use of yoga props to completely support the body into deeper states of relaxation. A restorative practice is an amazing compliment to any yoga practice, any form of fitness and an all around great practice for everyone living a busy life, recovering from injury, illness and stress.
Teachers who complete this training will feel confident in their knowledge and understanding of Restorative Yoga, and will be able to lead a Restorative Yoga class safely and effectively.
Many 200 hour yoga teacher training programs barely scratch the surface when covering Restorative Yoga and many yoga instructors are teaching restorative yoga classes without the proper training.
This 15 hour Livin In Flow Restorative Yoga teacher training provides yoga instructors with a clear understanding of Restorative Yoga and its many benefits.
In this hands-on, experiential training, yoga teachers will learn the essential principles and practices of restorative yoga, including:
- The benefits of restorative yoga and deep relaxation
- Techniques to guide students into states of deep relaxation
- Exploring the nervous system
- Basic sequencing theory
- The therapeutic impact of restorative yoga during times of illness, injury, recovery pain and many other stressors
- Incorporating pranayama (breathing) practices to promote relaxation
- How to create a safe, inclusive space for all bodies and levels of yoga
- The use of props and how to skillfully use props
- How to guide and weave meditation into the restorative yoga practice
- Restorative yoga postures - proper positioning, alignment, benefits, contraindications, variations
- Verbal cues and language
- Hands on adjustments
- How to incorporate restorative yoga into vinyasa and hatha classes
- How to set the space
This training is for any yoga instructor interested in understanding restorative yoga in a deeper way or wanting to share this practice with students and clients.
Participants of the Living In Flow Yoga Teacher Training will receive
- A Livin In Flow Restorative Yoga teacher training manual
- Ten minute guided meditation script to use with students and clients
- 14 hours of continuing education with Yoga Alliance
- Certificate of completion
- $175 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot (deposit goes toward the total cost)
- $350 early bird rate paid in full by February 8, 2020
- $385 after February 8, 2020
- Remaining balance due by April 8, 2020
Saturday, April 25, 10:30am - 6pm
Sunday, April 26, 10:30am - 6pm
10824 N 71st Place
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
This Restorative Yoga Teacher Training is full, but let me know below if you're interested in a future training!